Guidelines for Product Submission
If you are interested in having your product reviewed or featured by me, I ask only for a review copy or press kit sent to me via email. However, please understand that all review submissions are finished in a FIFO (First-In, First-Out) order. All new articles will be placed on the front page of the website. Completion of the review will be done based on my availability and schedule, most feature/review articles are typically published on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I write and contribute for myself and for different sources. Therefore, my time is valuable and limited. You will be informed of the queue upon acceptance.
Guidelines for Prioritized Product Submissions
If you are interested in having your product reviewed or featured and wish for the article to be prioritized above others, that is a service that can be offered at a cost (I provide free quotes). There is no bidding allowed, prioritized posts will be finished in a FIFO (First-In, First-Out) order among other prioritized articles. Articles will be completed at an agreed upon date with the client, please be aware most feature articles are typically published on Tuesdays & Thursdays. It is encouraged that a review copy or a press kit accompany this submission. If I must acquire the product myself, up to 80% of the cost of the product (MSRP) will also be billed.
Guidelines for Social Media Promotions
If you are interested in a promotional campaign via social media, these are the following inclusions:
- Facebook ads with links to the product
- Twitter promotions with links to the product
- Instagram ads (if applicable)
- Social media ads may also include a featured article link
What do I offer you as a prospective client?
- Honest reviews that consist of criticisms, highlights, & consumer suggestions from the consumers’ viewpoint
- Nearly 4000 Twitter followers
- Over 600 Facebook & Instagram followers
- 400+ Daily website views
- 10,000+ Monthly website views
- Access to half a dozen other platforms which include Facebook groups, Discord servers, and Google+ groups