Guidelines for Submission
If you are interested in having your product reviewed or featured by me, I ask only for a review copy or press kit sent to me via email. However, please understand that all review submissions are finished in a FIFO (First-In, First-Out) order. All new articles will be placed on the front page of the website.
Completion of the review will be done based on my availability and schedule, most feature/review articles are typically published on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I write and contribute for myself and for different sources. Therefore, my time is valuable and limited. You will be informed of the queue upon acceptance.
For Audio/Video Content
For Audio (such as podcasts, audiodramas, etc.) and Video (streams, video media from sources such as YouTube or Vimeo, etc.) content, it is encouraged that sources have a minimum of 40 hours worth of published material. It is encouraged that any press kits accompany this submission. Upon acceptance, I will listen/watch the presented content up to the minimum amount of hours and those experiences will be included in the article.
In the instance of unpublished material (such as first-looks), it will require agreement and acknowledgment of any release dates or release schedules. Failure to provide such information will result in a denial of the request.
Guidelines for Prioritized Submissions
If you are interested in having your product reviewed or featured and wish for the article to be prioritized above others, that is a service that can be offered at a cost (I provide free quotes). There is no bidding allowed, prioritized posts will be finished in a FIFO (First-In, First-Out) order among other prioritized articles.
Articles will be completed at an agreed upon date with the client, please be aware most feature articles are typically published on Tuesdays & Thursdays. It is encouraged that a review copy or a press kit accompany this submission. If I must acquire the product myself, up to 80% of the cost of the product (MSRP) will also be billed.
If the case of prioritized audio/video content, there is a flat-rate of $15 per hour of content listened/watched, up to 40-hours. If presented with content under the 40-hour minimum, special exceptions may be applied upon inquiry. This rate includes the article. Due to the length of time commitment, the date for the published article will be discussed with the prospective client.
Social Media Promotions
If you are interested in a promotional campaign via social media, we will need to discuss and negotiate the length of the promotion. These are the following inclusions:
- Facebook ads with links to the product
- Twitter promotions with links to the product
- Instagram ads (if applicable)
- Social media ads may also include a featured article link
What do I offer you as a prospective client?
- Honest reviews that consist of constructive criticisms, highlights, & consumer suggestions from the consumers’ viewpoint
- Over 5000 Twitter followers
- Over 800 Facebook & Instagram followers
- 400+ Daily website views
- 10,000+ Monthly website views
- Access to half a dozen other platforms which include Facebook groups, Discord servers, and Google+ groups
I am also a freelance editor for hire. The rates presented are a guideline for my services, terms are negotiable and based on availability.
- Proofreading/Line Editing: $2 per page
- Content Editing (Copyediting): $5 per page
- Design/Creative Consultation: This rate is determined by the size of the content & scope of duties.
- Consultation Editing: This rate is determined by the size of the content & scope of editing duties.
Please send all inquiries for quotes to email@example.com