- Artifacts of the Guild (Mithril Bestseller) – Contributed 8 magic items for this supplement, such as Lion’s Roar Breastplate and Flayer’s Gauntlet
- Uncaged Anthology Vol 3 (Silver Bestseller) – Contributed Scales of Truth for a D&D anthology centralized around reimagined monsters and their stories
- Winds of Midwinter – First entry of the three-part Legacy of the Wind Rider Adventure Saga
- Journey into the Feywild (Platinum Bestseller) (You can learn about it here)
- Gastronome class – (Silver Bestseller) a D&D 5e class that utilizes a chef’s knowledge of ingredients to curate powerful benefits
- Factotum class – (Copper Bestseller) a revamped/redesign of the infamous D&D 3rd Edition class (You can learn about it here)
- Masters of Invention & Evolution – New Artificer Specializations – 3 new specializers for the UA Artificer
- Mizzerene, the Black Rose – Archfey monster stat block
- Juiblexian Race – (Platinum Bestseller) a D&D 5e playable ooze/slime race feature 3 subraces & 4 racial feats (as featured on comicbook.com)
- Villains & Lairs 2 – (Credited Writer) (Gold Bestseller) Check out the dwarf wizard villain NPC I wrote!
- Wererabbit – new Lycantrophe option
- Sun Wukong – Monkey King NPC stats with lore
- Santa Claus – 2015 Bard rendition of the hero of Christmas (as featured on Geek & Sundry)
- The Lurking Fear – A Cthulhu Mythos solo-adventure inspired by H.P. Lovecraft’s The Lurking Fear
- Godkillers – (Credited Editor) An OpenD6-based RPG adventure set in the Post-Human Condition where chaotic cosmic gods have arrived on Earth and integrated with humanity in bizarre and terrifying ways.
- Power Outage – (Credited Editor) RPG Game designed to introduce children to tabletop roleplaying games, featuring open-ended character creation, a create-your-own-adventure system, and advice for accessibility for children with disabilities, and using the game as a teaching tool.
- Rockin’ Lobsters – A one-page RPG about lobsters forming a rock band to perform in a hollowed-out B-52.
- Operation Penguin – An RPG about secret agent penguins stealing valuable intel to save the world.
- Tell Me Something Good – An RPG about warm beverages, pleasant happenings, and blankets.
- Light to Your Heart – An RPG about building intimacy with candles in the dark.
- Broomsticks & Wands [PAID PLAYTEST] – An RPG inspired by Harry Potter and Little Witch Academia about mischevious magical students solving mysteries in their school.
- Haunted Memories – An RPG where longtime friends reunite to quell a haunting from their past as a crumbling tower of secrets threatens to unhinge them.
- In the News Today – An RPG where you are an investigative journalist following the trail of the enigmatic entity known as the Florida Man to craft your news story.
- GRAVE//HOPE Amongst the Stars (Upcoming) – Two microgames exploring being adrift in space facing your inevitable death. Played as a solo game or with a partner. (Co-host on Ad Astra Jam)
- Dread – Are You Afraid of Dread? – A hack for Dread inspired by the hit 90’s television series “Are You Afraid of the Dark” includes a new storytelling method.
- Dread – Song of the Ancients – A Lovecraft/Cthulhu hack for Dread with a new madness mechanic.
- Five Virtues – A one-page RPG where players are monks seeking enlightenment & must do so before the Greater Evil achieves it.
- Lost Colony – A 2018 entry for the 200WordRPG contest. Inspired by Dread & Star-Crossed, players are colonists on a space colony with a fragile ecosystem and must survive until help arrives.
- A Crusade of Thorns – A collaboration with Welcome to the Party RPG & Soulbear RPG on Twitch to tell three Vampire (V5) chronicles set in Los Angeles in 1943. The content is part of the hard work of the storytellers & editors. It also includes my custom ruleset for the Kuei-Jin & the Equipoise discipline.